We are a team of skilled and experienced electronics technicians that constantly keep up with latest trends and technologies in automotive electronics. Our team can help your business with almost any automotive electronic service or programming.
– GM, FORD, CHRYSLER, TOYOTA, VW, BMW, MERCEDES, HONDA, LEXUS, and other import instrument cluster repair.
Digital speedometers and analog speedometer repair
Speedometer testing and calibration
– VDO speedometers
– KENWORTH speedometers and odometer repair (AMETEK/DIXSON)
– KENWORTH tachometer repair
– Ford crown Victoria light control module rebuild
– Chevy instrument cluster repair
– Ford Speedometer and Mercury Speedometers, Crown Victoria, Taurus, Ranger, Windstar, Explorer, Sable, Escort (display not showing or needle bounces)
– Climate control repair backlighting out, display not showing, or bad pixels
– OEM automotive radio
– Radio code error
We can repair most any problem in any speedometer including these common problems in GM clusters:
Gauge sticking, gauge pegs, gauge read inaccurately, gauge dead, odometer display dead, or shift indicator dead. This repair applies to the following GM vehicles 2003 to 2006:
Full-Size Sierra Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon, Escalade, Kodiak, Sunfire, Malibu Lesabre, Venture, Grand Prix, Avalanche, Denali, GMC Envoy, Trailblazer, Impala Grand AM, Rendezvous, Bonnevielle, Montana, Topkick, Aztek, Cavalier, Sunbird Monte Carlo, Hummer, Avalanche, Bravada, Rainier, Silhouette, Ascender, Tracker SSR
Buick 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (Speedometer Hanging Up, Sticky Pointers, Erratic Gauges) Buick Century , LeSabre,Park Avenue, Rainier, Reatta, Regal, Rendezvous, Riviera, Roadmaster, Skylark, Somerset Caused by bad x25.168 stepper motors (replaces xc5.168 stepper motor) that drives each gauge.